Radiology Office Clerk Support & Admin KMH
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 3, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Kenmore Mercy Hospital Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Under the direction of the Office Coordinator, performs routine office duties requiring some medical knowledge. Maintains exact filing systems, daily patient records, charging procedures, data entry functions, and accurate records of released films. Directs telephone communications, schedules and receives patients to the department.Responsibilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- No Experience Required
- One (1) year of medical office experience preferred.
- Computer skills/experience preferred.
- Moderate typing skills.
- Must be able to work rapidly under pressure with frequent interruptions, while sustaining accuracy and efficiency.
- Sits, stands and/or walks most of the day.
- Stoops, bends and lifts medium weight objects.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.