Chemical Dependency Accountant Representative SCH
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Mar 11, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Days Shift: 6: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Responsible for all aspects of the functioning of the program, including policies and procedures, staffing patterns, regulatory reviews and program development. Attends and is prepared for all quarterly UR, QI, PI meetings as scheduled. Responsible for the maintenance of regulatory compliance appropriate to their site. (OASAS, DEA, JC), exhibits working knowledge of said regulations.Responsibilities:
- QHP, per 800.3 (L). Qualified Health Professional, ( MD, PA, RN, LMSW, LCSW, OTR, PhD, CASAC, CRC, a Mental Health Practitioner including; a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) , a Marriage and Family Therapist ( LMFT), a Creative Arts Therapist (LCAT) , and Licensed Psychoanalyst; and any mental health practitioner with a Limited Permit., Psychologist ) required.
- Bachelor Degree and/or fifteen (15) years clinical experience in the behavioral health field required, Master Degree preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Five (5) years experience treating chemically dependent patients
- Three (3) years' experience providing clinical supervision.
- Use of computer strongly preferred.
- Must demonstrate outstanding communication and organizational skill in accordance with the core values of Catholic Health
- Must be able to effectively delegate tasks, providing consistently clear direction to subordinates.
- Must be able to conduct chart audits as per department policy, and operationalize corrective action plans
- May include travel to various sites within the chemical dependency service line.
- Conditions are generally in standard office space, off campus from Sisters of Charity Hospital, MSC and SJC.