Clinical Transformation Specialist II CMP
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Aug 2, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Administrative Regional Training Cntr Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Clinical Transformation Specialist II will be responsible for defining and driving Catholic Medical Partners (CMP) physician offices in their improvement of quality of patient outcomes, patient experience of care, and utilization through the use of health information technology, use of team based care, and overall practice process improvement. The role is responsible traveling and meeting with the staff at CMP physician offices, reviewing office workflow, teaching physicians & office staff to correctly document data utilizing EHR, how to run and analyze quality reports utilizing their EHR and measurement of their improvement in utilizing systems, as well as utilization of prevention and chronic illness quality reports. Demonstrate ability to mentor and train Clinical Transformation Specialist I associates. Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in a healthcare related field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- A minimum of four (4) - ten (10) years of relevant work experience in a healthcare related background
- Previous EMR experience with Medent or eClinical Works required
- Previous experience Quality and National Recognition Programs (i.e. PCMH, PQRS, NQF) required
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Previous multi-location Project Management experience strongly required
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Meaningful Use, HITECH act preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint software application skills required
- Demonstrate ability to learn, apply and teach new computer system applications.
- Associate must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel on a regular basis up to two (2) hours from CMP office location to meet with physician practices on a regular basis.Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical