Administrative Assistant II LIFE Villa Maria
Location: Cheektowaga, NY, United States
Date Posted: Mar 27, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Villa Maria LIFE Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Provides administrative support to the Catholic Health LIFE Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement department. Prepares correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, initiates/maintains filing system and coordinates meetings. Maintains data including but not limited to Dashboards, Patient Satisfaction, DOH, IPRO, CMS/HPMS & policy & procedures. Responsibilities:
- AS Degree - Administrative Assistant strongly preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) to three (3) Years Health Care Related Administrative Assistant Experience preferred
- Previous computer experience working with Microsoft Office required.
- Healthcare knowledge preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skill set with a very strong emphasis on ACCESS.
- Ability to learn other software as needed.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Knowledge and ability to use spreadsheets, databases and statistical methods of compilation.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of office equipment and supply ordering
- Understands and maintains the confidential nature of the work environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with all departments within the organization in positive, respectful manner.
- Able to deal with interruptions and still remain focused and positive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and set priorities.
- Ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Ability to communicate clearly and politely with others.
- Accepts direction in a willing and positive manner.
- Understands and practices the ethical, professional and legal obligations of the Catholic Health Corporate Compliance Program.
- Consistently demonstrates positive, helpful, respectful manner and voice tone.
- Confidential and professional environment.
- Fast-paced office environment with high work volume requiring quality, efficiency and accuracy.
- Requires a proactive and positive attitude.
- Must be very flexible and accessible.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs