Painter Plaster Facility Services MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Mercy Hospital of Buffalo Work Schedule: Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.060000: Bargaining Unit: IUOE Local 17Summary:
Provides both hand and spray painting service to the hospital and its properties. May be required to work outside the normal job classification to facilitate workflow.Responsibilities:
- High School Graduate preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Three (3) years Industrial/Commercial experience
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to move furniture
- Must be able to use paint blending machine to achieve desired color.
- Must be able to read blueprints and work from drawings and/or sketches.
- Stands, walks, climbs, balances on ladders or scaffolding a good part of the working day.
- Reaches for and manipulates painting tools, plastering tools and equipment.
- Kneels, crouches, stoops and works in difficult positions.