Speech Pathologist Mercy Diagnostic Treatment Center WS MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: West Seneca, NY, United States
Date Posted: May 6, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Mercy Diagnostic Treatment Center West Seneca Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Provides rehabilitation according to each profession's state licensure. Organizes and conducts treatment programs to restore and prevent loss of function following disease, injury and/or disability.Responsibilities:
- Masters of Science Degree required.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC's) or currently enrolled in a Clinical Fellowship Year program to obtain CCC's required.
- Must possess a valid NYS license and registration to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Prior experience working in a similar clinical setting is helpful.
- Speech education and/or clinical experience with aphasic adults and experience with dysphagia.