Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
May be 6-2, 7-3, 2-10, 3-11, 10-6 or 11-7. minimum of 4 shifts per month, 2 of which must be weekend shifts; 1 major, 1 minor holiday per year availability.
As part of the Community Based Care Float Pool, the associate will work in any Catholic Health facilities Long Term Care facility to cover vacancies and absences. The Licensed Practical Nurse administers nursing care to designated residents under the direction of a registered nurse. Coordinates and supports the activities of the certified nurse assistants and actively participates in the direct care of the resident, by following the specific approaches as stated in the plan of care.
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing
- Currently registered in New York State as a Licensed Practical Nurse
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum three (3) months of long term care experience required
- Strong written and Verbal communication skills
- Strenuous positions: pushing, lifting residents, on feet most of the day
- May be exposed to disagreeable conditions: odors, communicable diseases, infections, injuries from residents or equipment