Certified Nursing Assistant Trainee SNF OLV
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Lackawanna, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 29, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: OLV Senior Neighborhood Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Summary:
Will train with certified staff to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Training will encompass classroom and clinical training. Assists and provides for residents in the activity of daily living in accordance to the individualized plan of careResponsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED, OR
- Pass high school proficiency exam
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- None required
- Previous health care experience preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to speak and write the English language
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication
- Ability to learn the application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include height/weight, skin integrity, ADL's, bowel and bladder control
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions.