Master Plumber Facility Services MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Aug 20, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Mercy Hospital of Buffalo Work Schedule: Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.060000: Bargaining Unit: IUOE Local 17Summary:
Performs all the duties of a plumber, to include installation, maintenance and repair to water, steam, gas, oxygen, air and/or vacuum lines. May be required to work outside the normal job classification to facilitate workflow.Responsibilities:
- Technical High School graduate preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Three (3) - five (5) years experience as a Journeyman or an Industrial/Commercial plumber
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Knowledge of codes and standards.
- Maintains City of Buffalo Master Plumber license and Backflow Valve Inspection license.
- Normal hazards and physical demands of trade.
- Stoops, kneels, crouches and turns in awkward positions and works in close quarters to make inspections and repairs