Cafeteria Attendant 3 Dietary KMH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jun 19, 2019
Status: Part Time w/Benefits Facility: Kenmore Mercy Hospital Work Schedule: Days and Evenings Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.400000: Bargaining Unit: UFCW Local 1Summary:
Promotes and maintains a positive service culture. Performs a variety of duties to include, prepare, assemble, and distribute meals for staff and visitors. Serves cafeteria patrons and operates the functions of the cash register. Adheres to safe food handling procedures. Performs cleaning and sanitizing duties in work areas, which includes equipment. Transports equipment, meals and supplies to various destinations according to Supervisors requests. Adheres to the Values in Practice initiatives.Responsibilities:
EDUCATION: EXPERIENCE: KNOWLEDGE SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Ability to read and write English, follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Ability to tell time and read a clock
- Ability to perform basic Math functionsStrong customer service skills
- Cash register skills preferred..