Intern Student Purchasing
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jun 8, 2019
Status: Full Time Flex Facility: Administrative Regional Training Cntr Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Intern position is a temporary position. The position is designed to utilize the intern on various special projects outlined by the Senior Director, Supply Chain and Corporate Materials Management and the Director of Purchasing. The Intern may, at the discretion of the leader, participate in regular department meetings. The Intern will also support the office of the Senior Director and Purchasing Director with tasks, analysis, preparation of presentations and other duties as assigned. Responsibilities:
- High School Graduate
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree prepared
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- This position does not require prior health care experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with demands and time schedules.
- Strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint applications.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.