Certified Nursing Assistant Float Pool HCBC
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 26, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Administrative Regional Training Cntr Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
As part of the Community Based Care Float Pool, the associate will work in any of the four facilities of Catholic Health facilities to cover vacancies and absences. In this role, the Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) will assist and provide care for the residents in the activity of daily living in accordance to the individualized plan of care. Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED, OR
- Pass high school proficiency exam.
- Must be New York State Certified or deemed waived.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Clinical experience provided by an approved 100 hour nurse aide course.
- Minimum six (6) months experience working as a CNA.
- Must be able to speak and write the English language
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication
- Application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include height/weight, skin integrity, ADL's, bowel and bladder control
- Ability to travel to all Community Based Care work sites.
- Lifts, pulls, pushes residents
- Stands and walks most of the day