Registered Nurse 4 South SCH
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: May 1, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The registered Nurse on 4 South delivers direct patient care utilizing the Nursing Process to patients with a variety of medical and surgical health problems. He or she collaborates with the other health professionals in coordinating patient care and provides direction to other non-licensed personnel within the department.Responsibilities:
- A graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current New York State License or Permit.
- Meets and is current and competent with all New York State licensure requirements. Not limited to Infection Control and Child Abuse mandatory reporting.
- BSN preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous RN experience strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated clinical ability
- Ability to perform technical aspects of job with unit-based equipment.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work across Service Line
- Ability to meet demands of unit staffing - need for increased census and acuity.
- Adaptable to inside and outside environmental conditions.
- Ability to flex schedule to meet the needs of tenant physicians