Scheduler Rehab Home Care MSHC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jun 15, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Administrative Regional Training Cntr Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The scheduler is responsible for maintaining continuity, and insuring clinical staff have the appropriate workload/productivity. The scheduler is responsible for receiving and scheduling new referrals and visits basing decisions on multiple factors including patient acuity, diagnosis and skills required. Handles calls from patients assessing urgency for clinical intervention. The scheduler ensures that the mission and values of the agency are reflected in all interactions with internal and external customers. This position greatly influences the customer experience. Errors in scheduling may directly affect patient care. Responsibilities:
- High School Diploma or GED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Pre-Hire Experience- Home Care Experience desired but not mandatory.
- Previous scheduling experience preferred.
- Previous experience in the Health Care Field preferred.
- Critical thinking skills required
- Demonstrate ability to exercise independent judgment in executing responsibilities.
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Problem Solve
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Understands and Maintains the Confidentiality required of this position.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with/handle difficult people and situations.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Ability to interpret data
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.