Rehabilitation Aide Subacute TMR
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 11, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: The McAuley Residence Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: SEIU Local 1199Summary:
Assists in the preparation of treatment area, equipment and patient for the rehabilitation area in the acute setting . Performs transportation duties and clerical duties related to the operation of the Rehabilitation Department.Responsibilities:
- High School Diploma or GED required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous rehab experience preferred
- Long Term Care experience beneficial
- Must possess Certification as a Nursing Assistant.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication