Nurse Assistant Emergency Department SCH
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: May 15, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 3: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Nursing Attendant/Orderly assists nursing personnel in providing patient care under supervision and in accordance with policies, procedures and standards of practice.Responsibilities:
- High School Graduate or GED
- Completion of an accredit course for nursing assistance preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Or one (1) to three (3) month related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS: ENVIRONMENT:
- Good communication skills and ability to relate to people of diverse backgrounds, training and experience
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions.
- Frequent exposure too many disagreeable physical conditions.
- Continuous exposure to extremely disagreeable physical conditions.