Case Manager Social Work FBM
Location: Orchard Park, NY, United States
Date Posted: May 16, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Father Baker Manor Work Schedule: Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
In conjunction with the Social Workers, is primarily responsible for assisting the residents with adjusting to the social and emotional aspects of placement. Fosters a customer service relationship.Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or eight (8) to Ten (10) years experience in the Human Services field.
- PRI Interpretation .
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous LTC experience strongly preferred. Must be able to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
WORKING CONDITIONS: ENVIRONMENT
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members and visitors.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into the existing Social Work Services.
- Subject to call back in the event of an emergency.
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and nonverbal communication.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.
- Prolonged periods of walking, and sitting