Clinical Pharmacist Infusion Pharmacy CHIP
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Depew, NY, United States
Date Posted: Aug 10, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Catholic Health Infusion Pharmacy Work Schedule: Days Shift: 8: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
In conjunction with the Director of Pharmacy and Long Term Care Lead Pharmacist, ensures compliance with the rules and regulations that govern the practice of Pharmacy primarily servicing Long Term Care. Includes on-call, holiday, and weekend rotation.
- Graduate from an accredited college of Pharmacy required
- Licensed in New York State required
- Current registration in New York State required
KNOWLEDGE,SKIL AND ABILITY
- Demonstrated experience in program and service development,
- Quality assurance and medication use indicator experience required
- Long Term Care experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in cost containment programs
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to operate a hospital computer, compounding devices, fax machine, copy machine, prescription balance, automated medication dispensing machines, Pharmacy computer system,
- Strong Supervisory skills.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Strong math skills.
- Computer skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Pharmacy compounding, packaging, as applicable