Computed Tomography Technologist Imaging Services SCH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jun 19, 2019
Status: Part Time w/Benefits Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Varied with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.600000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
In addition to performing all the duties of a Staff Radiological Technologist, performs computed tomography (CT) procedures at a level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an Approved School of Radiologic Technology
- BLS Preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a staff technologist.
- Previous CT experience strongly preferred.
- New York State License as a General Radiologic Technologist and current New York State Department of Health certificate of registration as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Registered and certified with the ARRT required effective 7/1/2014. (This requirement is not in effect for current CT technologists until 7/1/2015)
- Good general health necessary in order to stand and walk most of the day. Must have the ability to pull, push, and lift patients and equipment. New York State Driver's License recommended due to requirement to rotate to offsite facilities.