Registered Nurse Emergency Department SCH
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: May 30, 2019
Status: Part Time w/Benefits Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.600000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Registered Nurse in the Emergency Department delivers direct patient care based on nursing process and provides direction to non-licensed personnel within the department. The RN may be hired to work 7.5 or 11.5 hour shifts on a full-time, part-time or per-diem Responsibilities:
- ACLS within one (1) year of entry into position.
- Valid New York State registration as a professional registered nurse.
- BSN preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year current acute care experience required.
- Previous Critical care, telemetry or emergency experience preferred.
- Strong Verbal & written communication skills
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.