Nurse Practitioner Clearview Treatment Services
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Lewiston, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jun 12, 2020
Status: Full Time Facility: Mount St Marys Hospital Work Schedule: Days with Call Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.060000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Nurse Practitioner works under the direct supervision of the Medical Director. They are responsible for assisting the Medical Director in the administration of all medical services performed at Clearview Treatment Services. Provides a variety of medical services to patients in accordance with established laws and procedures. Works cooperatively with other health professionals under the direct supervision of the medical director. Responsibilities:
- Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner Program.
- Current Licensure and registered professional nurse in New York State without restrictions required
- Prescription privileges as part of New York State certification required.
- Buprenorphine Waiver Certification and DEA-X within 2 months of hire date required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- One (1) year of work experience as a Nurse Practitioner preferred
- One (1) year experience treating chemically dependent patients and or mental health patients preferred
- Experience with, and basic proficiency with electronic/computerized programs.
- Must function as a clinical team member, integrating the Core Values and VIP into all daily activities.
- Must be able to read and interpret under Physician supervision, results of urine toxicology test results, PPD results, and other laboratory blood work.
- Nurse Practitioner shall be able to perform all duties and tasks within acceptable levels within the initial 90-day probation period, and with minimal direct oversight from the Medical Director.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Computer Literate
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to establish and maintain therapeutic relationships with all patients who present for care, treatment and service.
- Certification in CPR and annual re-certification required.
- ACLS certification preferred.
- Work is demanding and stressful at times.
- Visual and auditory acuity are essential.
- Works indoors in a well lighted, well ventilated area.
- May be exposed to communicable diseases.