Maintenance Mechanic SCH SJC
Location: Cheektowaga, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph Campus Work Schedule: Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 3: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Performs routine maintenance duties (i.e. repairs, painting, etc.) on equipment and facilities within the hospital to assist in the achievement of the hospital mission.Responsibilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- 4 years building, maintenance field experience in a hospital setting strongly preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, schedule form or blueprints.
- Computer literacy is desirable.
- Communication skills and ability to relate well with other employees and other people of diverse backgrounds.
- NYS Driver License
- Frequent exposure too many disagreeable physical conditions
- Occasionally works in outside weather conditions.