Manager Performance Improvement LIFE
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Lackawanna, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 10, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: OLV Senior Neighborhood Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Within the context of the Interdisciplinary Care Team setting, the Manager of Performance Improvement is responsible for coordinating, implementing and monitoring the Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement activities within the LIFE program. The overall objective is to assure the effective, timely and safe delivery of services to participants.Responsibilities:
- Registered Nurse licensed in New York State
- Bachelor's Degree
- CPHQ Certification preferred
KNOWLEDGE SKILL ABILITY
- Five years healthcare clinical experience.
- Two years performance improvement experience preferred - includes data analysis, participation on team projects.
- Experience in the successful use of Performance Improvement models and concepts preferred.
- At least one (1) year of experience working with a frail or elderly population.
- Strong analytical skills, quantitative skills, and understanding of statistics, use of PDCA, flow charts, cause/effect diagrams and other related QA/PI tools. Provides an innovative approach to planning and problem solving.
- Working knowledge of UAS-NY (Uniform Assessment System), Care Plans and clinical and operational quality indicators regularly used in LIFE and home care environments
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships and to work productively with all levels of personnel including physicians, families and care givers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accountable/Results oriented
- Integrity and respect for others, customer focused
- Possess active listening skills, analytical abilities and teaching abilities.
- Demonstrated commitment to work within the team of health professionals, accepting and considering all points of view
- Able to create and promote a culture that encourages open communication, innovation and creativityKnowledge of medical terminology and medical coding classification tools
- Must have basic skills with Microsoft office products and other software as needed