Unit Clerk Monitor Technician 3 East KMH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 27, 2019
Status: Part Time w/Benefits Facility: Kenmore Mercy Hospital Work Schedule: Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.400000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Assists in planning, organizing, coordinating, implementing and evaluating the activities occurring in the patient care department. Observes the cardiac monitors, properly documenting and reporting any change in cardiac rhythm or heart rate to the Charge Nurse, Nurse, or Nurse Manager. Performs clerical and receptionist duties and maintains a neat, organized work area. Responsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- High School Diploma.
- Successful completion of arrhythmia training course and written examination within 2 months of hire.
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Knowledgeable with medical terminology
- Accuracy in typing and data entry
- Computer literate
- Following successful completion of arrhythmia training course, able to identify cardiac rhythms
- Knowledge of cardiac monitors
- Demonstrates knowledge of central monitoring station functioning
- Technical activity includes: use of office equipment, fax machine, telephone, call systems, paging systems, computer and printers
- Physical activity includes: walking, standing, sitting, frequent stooping, and frequent use of keyboard
- Subject to inside environmental conditions
- Flexible regarding assigned time to satisfy unit staffing needs