Registered Nurse Emergency Dept Weekends SCH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 16, 2019
Status: Part Time No Benefits Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Weekend Only Saturday and Sunday Shift: 3: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.610000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN preferred
- Maintains a current New York State Professional RN License.
- BLS, ACLS required
- Completion of Cardiac rhythm & Ventilator classes required
- ACLS is required within 1 year of assignment
- One (1) Year med/Surgical experience strongly preferred
- Subject to inside environmental conditions