Unit Clerk Emergency Department SCH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jun 19, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Emergency Department Unit Secretary coordinated total clerical duties and works cooperative with the Registered Nurse, Physician, Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner and ancillary team in the maintenance of normal operation in the department. Major job responsibilities include phone communications, transcription of orders, chart maintenance, utilization of various computer programs and frequent interaction with hospital representatives and the public.Responsibilities:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School Graduate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITYWORKING CONDITIONS:
- Previous experience with medical terminology preferred.
- Previous computer experience preferred.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.