Registered Nurse Resident Care Coordinator SNF II SCH SCL
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 1, 2019
Status: Part Time w/Benefits Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.600000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Resident Care Coordinator LTC coordinates and supports the activities of the clinical personnel (LPNs and CNAs) on the unit and actively participates in the direct care of the resident by following the specific approaches as stated in the plan of care. Responsibilities:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing;
- BSN strongly preferred;
- Currently registered in New York State as a Registered Professional Nurse;
- CPR certification preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year of Registered Nurse (RN) experience in a clinical setting required;
- Two (2) years previous Registered Nurse (RN) experience in a Residential Health Care Facility preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Good knowledge of federal, state, local and professional policies, rules, regulations and procedures as they related to the nursing service of a skilled nursing facility.
- Able to communicate effectively with the geriatric population.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize needs; problems solved expeditiously.
- Ability to coordinate data from multiple sources.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Customer focus.
- May be exposed to disagreeable conditions: odors, communicable diseases, infections, and injuries from residents or equipment.