Registered Nurse 3 East KMH
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Kenmore Mercy Hospital Work Schedule: Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.920000: Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Summary:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives. Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Prepared to sit for New York State RN Licensure Boards within a maximum of 3 months from date of hire or maintains a current New York State Professional RN License.
- BSN strongly preferred.
- Cardiac Rhythm Course within 6 months or demonstrates competency.
- BLS within 3 months of hire.
- ACLS within 1 year of hire.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Physical activity includes: balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, and heavy work.