Network Analyst III Information Technology
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Dever Building Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Network Analyst III leads the networking analyst team in customer service and technical expertise through the administration, escalation and/or resolution of any technical problems, service requests, or project work. Handles escalated technical problems and performs root cause analysis to reach problem resolution including service requests and project work. Monitors activity in call tracking system; assigns/delegates work to network analysts as appropriate. Responsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of two (2) years of related experience
- Associate's degree with a minimum of four (4) years of related experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A strong technical aptitude and excellent analytical and organizational skills
- The ability to act as a customer service advocate
- The ability to lead by example and willingness to share knowledge with other Network Analysts
- The ability to lead teams of professionals
- The ability to repair and perform preventative maintenance on personal computers, laptops, wireless devices, software and other related peripheral devices
- Experience with client - server applications is required
- A professional presentation and the ability to interact with customers in a courteous manner
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following infrastructure technologies:
- Storage (NAS/SAN)
- Server operating systems (AIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server)
- Active Directory
- Exchange/MS SQL/Sharepoint/Citrix
- Voice over IP (VoIP) and/or other related voice technologies (voice mail, call routing, PRI, contact center, etc)
- Backup systems and disaster recovery
- Have a valid driver's license, transportation, and be willing to travel between Catholic Health (CH) sites as needed.
- While normally assigned to a single site, the incumbent must be willing and able to travel to any CH site to provide technical support services to the CH client community.
- The normal work week encompasses 37.5 hours to be achieved. However, the incumbent will be required to wear a pager as he/she will be part of a regular rotating on-call list to provide technical support services to the CH client community during the off-hours Monday through Friday and on weekends.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.