Speech Pathologist Medical Rehabilitation Unit KMH
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jun 19, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Kenmore Mercy Hospital Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Weekend Only Speech Pathologist provides rehabilitation according to state licensure. Organizes and conducts treatment programs to restore and prevent loss of function following disease, injury and/or disability. This is a non-benefited position. Incumbent is required to work 2 shifts per weekend, between the hours of 7:00 p.m. Friday evening and 7:00 a.m. Monday morning. Incumbent is permitted to 10 shifts off per year. There is no holiday work requirement, unless the holiday falls on a weekendResponsibilities:
- Masters of Science Degree required.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC's) or currently enrolled in a Clinical Fellowship Year program to obtain CCC's required.
- Must possess a valid NYS license and registration to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Prior experience working in a similar clinical setting preferred.
- This is a non-benefited position;
- Incumbent is required to work 2 shifts per weekend, between the hours of 7:00 p.m. Friday evening and 7:00 a.m. Monday morning;
- Incumbent permitted to 10 shifts off per year;
- There is no holiday work requirement, unless the holiday falls on a weekend