Supervisor Nursing SNF SCH SCL
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Nursing Supervisor translates the philosophy, objectives, policies and procedures of the Nursing Facility into effective action. This individual is accountable for providing high quality, cost-effective resident care through appropriate management of human and fiscal resources. This position entails 24 hour responsibility, authority and accountability.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing required.
- BSN preferred.
- Current New York State Registered Professional Nurse license required.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- Clinical experience in Community Based Care facility preferred.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Ability to supervise, lead, and manage clinical health care providers in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non-verbal communication.
- Physical assessment - Application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include: height/weight, skin integrity, activities of daily living, bowel and bladder control.
- Technical Skills - incorporates knowledge of age related physical and mental changes in performing technical skills; examples may include appropriate site for IM injection, range of motion and feeding skills.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.