Senior Accounting Information Systems Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 15, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Administrative Regional Training Cntr Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Senior Accounting Information Systems (AIS) Analyst will provide continued support for the Accounting Operations, Accounts Payable, and Payroll teams as well as work interdepartmentally with Supply Chain, Human Resources and Information Technology to optimize the ERP System Functionality. At the same time, one of the main goals of this position is to work with the Director, Budget/AIS to implement needed improvement and efficiencies across Catholic Health administrative functions. To that end, this position is responsible for the continuous Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System development, including but not limited to: driving change management from current to future state with applicable departments through process and ERP system changes by adding additional required fields, forms, automated workflows, functional design/configuration, and/or reporting. This position is also responsible to work with the Director, Budget/AIS, the Accounts Payable Application Analyst and the Senior Cash Accountant to plan and manage related testing for new, upgraded and patched functionality in the development system prior to its promotion to the productivity environment. This same team is responsible to work together monthly to monitor and complete the financial module close process. The Senior AIS Analyst and the AP Application Analyst together are responsible to maintain the finance functional and end user security for both the applications and the reporting systems. Finally, this position is responsible for the ongoing management and associate training materials and delivery.Responsibilities:
- A Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- A minimum of five (5) - seven (7) years of progressive accounting and or finance analysis experience is required, preferably with a healthcare system
- Experience with working cross functionally with different teams and multiple work streams
- Strong knowledge of Lawson ERP Finance Core Modules, including AP, Grant, Expense and Budget Module setup, functional use and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of ERP workflow setup, maintenance and troubleshooting of the same.
- Knowledge of report creation, maintenance and security settings.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet based program, (i.e. Excel) required
- Strong knowledge of Financial Management, including Accounting Operations, Accounts Payable, and/or Payroll end to end business processes (including interactions with other departments such as Supply Chain)
- Good analytical, and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team setting
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Comfort in working in a matrix environment
- Able to demonstrate ability to work independently
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.