Registered Nurse Peri-Operative Float KMH
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 4, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Kenmore Mercy Hospital Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Summary:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with physicians, ancillary and other patient team personnel maintaining standards for professional nursing practice and performance improvement.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing;
- BSN strongly preferred;
- Maintains a current New York State Professional License;
- Completed cardiac rhythm course or demonstrates competency;
- Certification in ACLS within 1 year;
- BLS with 4 months of hire.
- One (1) year of experience in a critical care area.