Nurse Assistant Emergency Department SCH SJC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Cheektowaga, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 18, 2019
Status: Part Time w/Benefits Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph Campus Work Schedule: Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.400000: Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1168Summary:
The Nursing Assistant assists nursing personnel in providing patient care under supervision and in accordance with policies, procedures and standards of practice.Responsibilities:
- High School Graduate or GED
- CPR Training
- Maintains BLS
- Completion of an accredited course for nursing assistance preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY
- Or one (1) to three (3) month related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Good communication skills
- Ability to relate to people of diverse backgrounds, training and experience
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions.
- Frequent exposure to many disagreeable physical conditions.
- Continuous exposure to extremely disagreeable physical conditions.