Rehabilitation Aide Inpatient PT KMH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 17, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Kenmore Mercy Hospital Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Assists in the preparation of the treatment area, equipment and patient for the rehabilitation area in the inpatient setting. Performs transportation duties and clerical duties related to the operation of the Rehabilitation Department. Assists with movement of patients under the direct supervision of a licensed/certified professionalResponsibilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- No previous experience required
- Prior patient care experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to relate well with people of diverse backgrounds, training and experience.
- Highly motivated
- History of exceeding job expectations
- Work in variety of settings including, but not limited to, the Rehabilitation Department, Satellites, and in patient rooms, Ambulatory settings.
- Standing, walking, transferring, and assisting patients much of the day.
- There is a moderate risk of exposure to blood borne pathogens and infectious diseases.