Manager Rehabilitation TMR
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 25, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: The McAuley Residence Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The day-to-day Operations Manager for all inpatient rehabilitation services. As a member of the rehabilitation patient service line management team, the Site Manager participates in the planning, development, implementation, coordination and marketing of the clinic operations. The Site Manager will also be responsible for quality assurance and assessment, care management and evaluation activities. Responsibilities:
- Bachelor of Science degree in an area of Rehabilitation Services.
- A post professional Master of Science degree in a field directly related to Rehabilitation is preferred.
- Licensed in the State of New York.
- Maintained a record of continuing education attendance appropriate for the patient population to be treated.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of 6 years clinical experience and minimum of 3 years managerial, supervisory or academic experience.
- Experience in clinical and staff management.
- Management/Marketing skills including previous history of managing budgets.
- Familiarity with information systems design/operation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to stand and transfer patients
- Speech education and/or clinical experience with aphasic adults
- Considerable amount of bending, stooping, walking, lifting
- Weekends, Holidays, Team approach