Senior Physical Therapist SubAcute Rehab TMR
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Aug 6, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: The McAuley Residence Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Assists the Manager and/or System Directors in directing the utilization of staff and resources for the delivery of rehabilitation service within the department according to each profession's state licensure. Provides direct patient care. Oversees the treatment of patients throughout the department in terms of assuring quality and appropriateness within an area of clinical specialization and/or supervision qualified and assigned. Coordinates the clinical education and staff development programs in conjunction with the Site Manager with emphasis in assigned area of clinical competence. Assists with administrative tasks and development of new programs. Supervises assigned staff members. Responsibilities:
- B.S. Degree, Certificate, and/or M.S. Degree from an accredited program by the NYS Department of Education.
- Registered and licensed by NYS Department of Education as a Physical Therapist.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience; two of which may include an emphasis in a specified area of clinical competency/supervision, or M.S. Degree in Therapy with an emphasis in a specified area of specialization, supervision and a minimum of one year of clinical experience in that area.
- A demonstration of capability in the area of supervision and/or administration.
- Appropriate history of continuing education.
- Proven clinical skills and experience in a specialized area of practice.
- The above statements reflect the general tasks considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as entailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
- Considerable amount of bending, stooping, walking, lifting.
- Multi-site coverage
- Weekends, Holidays
- Team approach