Clinical Pharmacist SCH SJC
Location: Cheektowaga, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 6, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph Campus Work Schedule: Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
In conjunction with the Director of Pharmacy and Lead Pharmacist, ensures compliance with the rules and regulations that govern the practice of the Pharmacy within the hospital and all extension services.Responsibilities:
- Graduation from an accredited college of Pharmacy required.
- Professionally licensed in New York State required.
- Current registration certificate to practice Pharmacy in New York State required
- Pharmacist Doctorate (Pharm D) preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Demonstrated experience in program and service development, quality assurance, medication use indicator experience, and cost containment programs.
- Two - Six weeks of orientation, depending on prior experience.
- Good Supervisory skills.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Strong knowledge of math.
- Strong written and verbal communication Skills
- Ability to operate the following machinery: Personal computer, laminar flow hood, biological hood, compounding devices, telephone, fax machine, hospital computer systems, copy machine, prescription balance, automated medication dispensing machines.