Nursing Unit Clinical Coordinator 3rd Floor E
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Lewiston, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 20, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Mount St Marys Hospital Work Schedule: Nights with Rotation to Days Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 3: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 0.170000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Shares as a team member under the leadership and in collaboration with the Director the accountability for the 24 hour management of clinical nursing practice and patient care delivery, the management of human, fiscal and other resources, the development of personnel, compliance with regulatory and professional standards, strategic planning and the fostering of interdisciplinary collaborative relationships within selected unit(s) of responsibility and the health care institution as a wholeResponsibilities:
- Graduate of accredited professional nursing program.
- Current RN licensure in State of New York
- Current BLS.
- ACLS required for ED and ICU.
- PALS required for ED.
orBSN with one (1) or more year(s) clinical nursing experience.
- ASN with three (3) or more year's clinical nursing experience/charge nurse experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Experience in area of specialty (ED/ICU) preferred.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work productively with all levels of unit personnel, as well as physicians, families, visitors, and to manage the activities of a diverse group of professional, nonprofessional, and clerical employees.
- Possesses active listening skills.
- Analytical ability to identify opportunities for improvements as well as positive problem resolution. Maintains deadlines for coordination of data collection.
- Teaching abilities to promote optimum orientation and continuing education to staff.
- Has current knowledge of health care trends and issues and relates same to hospital and work area environment.
- Occasional prolonged standing, walking, and sitting.
- Computer literate.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.