Office Assistant Pathology SJC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Cheektowaga, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2019
Status: Part Time w/Benefits Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph Campus Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.600000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Pathology Office Assistant performs various duties to provide support for the Pathology department.Responsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- High School diploma or equivalent
- AAS degree preferred
- One (1) year education, training or experience involving Administrative Assistant/Medical Office courses or experience in hospital Laboratory setting
- Keyboarding skills
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Ability to work safely with infectious and/or hazardous materials
- Present self in a confident and professional manner to all personnel and public
- Ability to work with various computer software programs including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team within the department and other ancillary areas, including pathologists, coworkers, and other physicians
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Ability to withstand the pressure of continual deadlines and receipt of work with variable requirements.