Radiology Technologist SCH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 20, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
A Radiology Technologist performs radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures and related clerical functions at a level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Demonstrates ability and performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for diagnosis.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an Approved School of Radiology Technology
- BLS Preferred
- New York State License as a General Radiology Technologist and current New York State Department of Health certificate of registration as a Radiology Technologist.
- ARRT certified preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY WORKING CONDITIONS
- One year previous experience preferred
- Good general health necessary in order to stand and walk most of the day.