Educator Clinical Application Quality Staff Development MSHC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Aug 15, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Administrative Regional Training Cntr Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Responsibilities include the development, organization, implementation and evaluation of educational programs and clinical information systems applications to meet the regulatory and business needs of CH Home Care. Associate assists with the identification and implementation of technical solutions for Catholic Health business needs. Associate assists with the technical and functional analysis, support and implementation of system changes. Responsibilities:
- Associate Degree in Nursing or a Healthcare related field required
- BSN or BA in a Healthcare related field strongly preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of three (3) years clinical experience required.
- Minimum of one (1) year teaching/training experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years Home Care operations and regulations experience strongly preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical processes and operations.
- Technical knowledge of computer applications strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated skills with personal computer applications, including Windows, Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to train associates in appropriate job functions
- Ability to establish good working relationships with associates at all levels.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a car available for work use
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to facilitate discussions, brainstorming sessions and team processes.
- Ability to proactively analyze and anticipate impacts of any changes or modifications, technical or operational to a complex clinical environment.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.