Coordinator MDS SNF Nursing Administration SCH SCL N
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 16, 2020
Status: Per Diem Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Coordinator MDS nurse is responsible for coordinating the comprehensive assessment for each resident. Participates in the overall process of providing optimum care of each resident. Provides support to clinical staff in the provision of a high quality of life for each resident.Responsibilities:
- Registered Nurse
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current New York State license
- Obtain Resident Assessment Coordinator-Certified (RAC-CT) certification within one (1) year from date of hire
- Maintain RAC-CT (MDS) Certification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year previous experience in a Residential Health Care Facility
- Organization and leadership skills
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non-verbal communication
- Intermittent sitting, standing, and walking
- Potential for disagreeable working conditions due to odors, communicable diseases, infections and possible injuries from residents and/or supplies.