Manager Home Health Clinical Operations
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 23, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Administrative Regional Training Cntr Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Responsible for all aspects of clinical and operational supervision as it pertains to patient care, home health personnel and supportive services in the Living Independently for Elders (LIFE) program. Oversees the coordination of clinical assignments of the staff in the community, reviewing participant caseloads and ensuring coverage of all ordered visit needs. Provides leadership by guiding, teaching, developing and motivating others to perform in a manner that reflects the values of the system. Responsibilities:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, college or university.
- Bachelor's Degree (BSN) preferred
- Current New York State RN license
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Minimum of three (3) years professional nursing experience
- Two (2) years experience in Home Health Care preferred
- Leadership and/or management experience required as evidenced by effective communication skills, conflict mediation skills, ability to develop and articulate vision for program of care, effective resource procurement and allocation, ability to mentor others, and ability to coordinate activities of others.
- One year of experience working with the frail elderly required
- Proficient clinical and assessment skills.
- Must be able to effectively teach trainees and field staff
- Has or will obtain UAS 45 within three (3) months following hire.
- Evaluate skill competency.
- Must be able to relate clearly and effectively in a professional manner
- Ability to display tact and sensitivity while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills and leadership ability
- Ability to supervise, provide direction and motivate workforce
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in executing responsibilities