Intern Pharmacy Assistant Pharmacy MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 2, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Mercy Hospital of Buffalo Work Schedule: Varied with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Summary:
Under the direction of the Director of Pharmacy, and Lead Pharmacist, and under the supervision of the Senior Pharmacy Technician/Buyer and Clinical Pharmacists, and according to New York State law, performs technical activities associated with dispensing pharmaceuticals.
- Accepted in an accredited College of Pharmacy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- No previous experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good manual dexterity
- Knowledge of math
- Ability to operate the following machinery: Personal computer, laminar flow hood, biological hood, compounding devices, telephone, fax machine, hospital computer systems, copy machine, prescription balance, automated medication dispensing machines
- Intern Assistant understands limitations of job -- everything must be approved by a Registered Pharmacist prior to it reaching the patient