Prospect Research Analyst
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Aug 7, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Administrative Regional Training Cntr Work Schedule: Days and Evenings Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Prospect Research Analyst is responsible for performing advanced research to support the Development team in identifying, qualifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding donors/prospective donors. This position will identify and research high potential individual, corporate, and foundation prospects through research and database analysis. The position will outline prospective donor financial, business, and biographical information, identify any current and/or historical relationships with Catholic Health, and write compelling prospective donor profiles and summaries. This position will oversee the Moves Management program with bi-weekly meeting updates and reports. The position will utilize public information and subscription-based resources, and will compile biographic, business, philanthropic, and financial data into concise, analytical reports. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential. Must be able to analyze and interpret information, work independently and provide consultation for the Development team.Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of three (3) years of non-profit development experience, preference given to experience with Raiser's Edge database.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills; detail- and deadline-oriented.
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to manage priorities and utilize effective time management skills.
- Demonstrated written, electronic, and presentation abilities.
- Strong word processing skills and spreadsheet experience; familiarity with development database capabilities.
- Professional demeanor; flexible and able to respond to multiple demands.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully within a matrix organization.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.