Perioperative Attendant PACU MHB
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Aug 8, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Mercy Hospital of Buffalo Work Schedule: Evenings Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Summary:
The role of the Perioperative Attendant is to assist the RN in the care of the perioperative patient in the preoperative and postoperative periods.Responsibilities:
- High school diploma, ability to read with comprehension, do simple arithmetic and write legibly.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Preferred prior experience as an aide.
- Has an obligation to conserve supplies, equipment and time in a cost-effective environment.
- The ability to cope with stress and handle multiple priorities is required.
- Obligation to conserve supplies, equipment and time in a cost-effective environment.
- May also be exposed to communicable diseases.