Nurse Manager Clearview Treatment Services MSM
Location: Lewiston, NY, United States
Date Posted: Aug 12, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Mount St Marys Hospital Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Shares as a team member under the leadership and in collaboration with the Director and Assistant Director Clearview Treatment Services the accountability for the 24 hour management of the chemical dependency/substance abuse facility. Responsible for providing clinical nursing practices, patient care , the management of human, fiscal and other resources, the development of personnel, compliance with regulatory and professional standards, strategic planning and the fostering of interdisciplinary collaborative relationships within the Clearview Treatment Services facility and the health care institution as a whole.Responsibilities:
- BSN Required
- Graduate of accredited professional nursing program.
- Current RN licensure in State of New York
- Current BLS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) or more year(s) clinical nursing experience.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work productively with all levels of unit personnel, as well as physicians, families, visitors, and to manage the activities of a diverse group of professional, nonprofessional, and clerical employees.
- Possesses active listening skills.
- Analytical ability to identify opportunities for improvements as well as positive problem resolution. Maintains deadlines for coordination of data collection.
- Teaching abilities to promote optimum orientation and continuing education to staff.
- Has current knowledge of health care trends and issues and relates same to hospital and work area environment.
- Occasional prolonged standing, walking, and sitting.
- Computer literate.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.