Unit Clerk Medical Rehab Unit KMH
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Kenmore Mercy Hospital Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Assists in planning, organizing, coordinating, implementing and evaluating the activities occurring in the patient care department. Performs clerical and receptionist duties and maintains a neat, organized work area. Responsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- High School Diploma;
- Knowledgeable with medical terminology, typing skills and computer literate.
- Knowledgeable with medical terminology;
- Accuracy in typing and data entry;
- Computer literate;
- Technical activity includes: use of office equipment, fax machine, telephone, call systems, paging systems, computer and printers.
- Physical activity includes: walking, standing, sitting, frequent stooping, and frequent use of keyboard.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Flexible regarding assigned time to satisfy unit staffing needs.