Rehabilitation Aide MRU MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 2, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Mercy Hospital of Buffalo Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Summary:
Assists in the preparation of treatment area, equipment and patient for rehabilitation. Performs transportation duties and clerical duties related to the operation of the Rehabilitation Department.Responsibilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- No previous experience required, prior patient care experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non-verbal communication.
- Good communication skills and ability to relate well with people of diverse backgrounds, training and experience.
- Highly motivated
- History of exceeding job expectations.
- Frequent standing, bending, and lifting
- Work in a variety of settings including, but not limited to, the Rehabilitation Department, Satellites, and in patient rooms, Ambulatory settings.
- There is a moderate risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens and infectious diseases.